As a Non-Profit 501 (c) (3) private school we depend on outside funding and supporters to bring our unique and individualized curriculum to each student. Our non-traditional approach to learning allows for the student to engage in various activities and experiences that they may not otherwise be able to do. However, in order to offer programs like these, we need your help!
When you give to InterPLAY you will be providing our students with opportunities to use their strengths and develop competencies for success within their communities. Currently, InterPLAY has the following funding areas where you can specifically choose to put your donations:
- InterPLAY Building Fund – our five year plan includes the development of our own facilities that will accommodate not only our students but the community at large. It will offer state of the art technology to support all areas of development – social, emotional, and academic growth.
- Materials Fund – Your donations will go towards materials and supplies that we use frequently at school each day
- Enrichment Fund – While we offer after care for students with programming geared towards their needs, we also want to offer specific activities such as various sports, arts and music, and unique programs such as science and engineering and architecture.
- Therapeutic Riding Fund – We have collaborated with Quantum Leap Farms to offer our students the opportunity to reach their goals through therapeutic riding. This program specifically targets the child’s individual profile to address gross motor, motor coordination, sensory processing and cognition.
- Technology Fund – Technology is essential in today’s world. While we strive to engage our students through interactions and build relationships, we also want to support their strengths and passions with technology. This program will support our students who are computer savvy with programs geared towards science and technology.